Typically a cocktail hour is held in order to transition from ceremony to reception. This sixty to ninety minute portion helps to give your guests some time to refresh and get the party started, approved while providing your caterers and staff time to set up your reception area. This space should be separate from […]
The perfect bridesmaid is one who is readily available to take on any task presented by their bride, pills with a smile on their face and the willingness to complete the task at the best of their ability. Being a bridesmaid is a large task, nurse but is one that should be performed with honor […]
Free Dream Weddding Planning Guide!
Enter your name and email below to get Inside Secrets to Planning Your Dream Wedding.
- Hot Wedding Colors for 2013 October 2, 2012
- Cutting Costs and Having an Affordable Wedding in MA March 28, 2012
- Massachusetts, the destination for your destination wedding March 28, 2012
- Why It Makes Sense to Work with a MA Wedding Vendor Network March 28, 2012
- Barn and Country Wedding Venues in MA April 1, 2012